Cybernautic is hiring! We have two positions available, and both are in sales and business development. One position is in our home office in Bloomington-Normal. The other is in our office in Peoria, IL.
Web Design Sales – Business Development at Cybernautic
Cybernautic is a Central Illinois-based web company that provides web design/development, a custom content management system, search engine optimization, hosting, and Internet marketing. We currently service hundreds of businesses, mostly in Central Illinois, with 17 full-time, part-time, and freelance employees based around the world. We have high expectations for our salespeople because they are such a crucial part of our
business, thus we hold those that perform well in high regard, and reward them for a job well done. We’re looking for someone who can aggressively grow our business in the Bloomington-Normal area and someone who can aggressively grow our business in the Greater Peoria area by consulting with potential customers, selling web design services to local businesses, and providing an awesome customer experience throughout the entire process.
We’re looking for someone who will:
- Focus on managing and growing our business locally.
- Demonstrate the ability to generate leads.
- Contact, qualify, and close new and existing accounts.
- Set appointments, be prompt, prepared, ready to close the deal, and then proactively maintain constant
communication with your clients and your Project Manager.
- Consult with customers to uncover opportunities and match those opportunities to our services, prepare a comprehensive proposal, write accurate estimates, present your plans in person or over the phone, and close the deal.
- Serve as the primary relationship manager for clients, and build great, mutually respectful relationships with all of the businesses you serve, including our current customers in the area.
- Pro-actively manage client expectations
- Ensure projects are well scoped, executed, and delivered according to all outlined requirements.
- Go the extra mile for the customer and production staff.
- Exude confidence.
- Identify when Cybernautic is NOT the right fit for a client and show discipline by tactfully walking away from bad leads, and instead recommending companies that can better suit their needs.
- Explain web design, web development, SEO, and social media to a client in a way that makes sense to
them regardless of their current level of understanding on the subject.
- Constantly take the initiative to learn and develop the skills required to identify opportunities, present solutions, and sell Cybernautic’s web services.
- Prioritize the needs of multiple customers for your Project Manager.
- Demonstrate the drive, initiative, and persistence to win in sales
- Demonstrate the self-discipline to set goals, then organize, track, and prioritize as necessary to insure that those goals are met.
- Maintain sales performance at or above quota regardless of the services sold or circumstances of the market, territory, and economy.
- Have the discipline and focus to be able to work from home without distraction.
- Sell on quality, not just price.
- Plan on living in the area for years to come
- Must have current working relationship with no less than 30 local businesses that you can begin meeting with right away
- Superb verbal and written communication skills for customers and production staff
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit…take ownership in your work
- A servant's heart to provide superb customer service
- PC and Mac proficient including MS Office, and major browsers (IE, FF, Safari, Chrome), social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, and other web-based applications
- Demonstrate a broad understating of current web trends and an eagerness to learn what you do not already know about web design, web development, SEO, and social media Proven track record of meeting sales goals
- Ability to track and report progress for multiple, concurrent projects
- Don’t take yourself too seriously
- A competitive base salary, plus an uncapped commission plan
- Long-term commissions on recurring services, which can significantly increase income potential over time
- Annual pay raises based on performance
- Incentives, bonuses, rewards, and recognition for top sales performers
- Two weeks paid time off
- Flexible schedule when sales goals are being met/exceeded
- Health benefits
- In Bloomington-Normal we offer local Advertising with the Normal Cornbelters, Bloomington Edge, Bloomington Blaze, Billboards throughout Bloomington-Normal, and a large network of existing clients that contribute to our outstanding reputation
- In Greater Peoria we offer local Advertising with the Peoria Rivermen and Bradley Athletics Department
- Basic training on our content management system, design/development process, SEO, client management, and sales process
- Working with an award winning team and producing some of the best websites in the industry
There are three way to apply:
- Use our websites contact us form and attach a resume.
- Email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply via monster.com for the Greater Peoria Sales Position or the Bloomington-Normal Sales Position