ABC's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition website and schedule were Extremely Demanding
was given only two weeks to design and develop this site, as well as
setup a social networking plan using a Facebook page and Twitter account to help drive volunteers and
this site. We delivered the entire project almost 1 week ahead of
Here is what Conrad Ricketts, the Executive Producer for ABC's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition had to say about working with Cybernautic on this website:
"In over 150 shows, it has been rare to find a web design company that was equipped to handle the traffic of thousands of people coming to a builder’s website. No doubt this is a testament to Cybernautic’s ability to design, manage, and host demanding high traffic websites!"
Here are a
few notable features:
- The site design and development were completed in just a few days. Our staff worked 24 hours a day for this project.
- The Facebook campaign doubled its fan base every day after setup for the first two weeks.
one of our best examples of viral web marketing. It now has over 13,000 fans
- With Twitter integration we've tracked hundreds of retweets by Twitter
helping to spread the word virally for us.
- ALL Volunteers signed up through this website, over 5000 submissions in seven
- ALL volunteer scheduling, press releases and media information were being
this site for the construction project.
- Millions of pageviews in less than 1 week were enough to
take down a typical server, but the Cybernautic Cloud hosting platform
scale to handle a virtually unlimited amount of traffic. This makes us your
option for hosting your website!
- We setup a unique video delivery network to the massive traffic
demands for video content.
- All of
our work was approved by ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
can handle demanding Hollywood projects with ease…just imagine what we
could do for you!
- We received numerous accolades for exceeding the incredibly demanding schedule and working around the clock for several weeks to ensure that this would the best web precense an Extreme Makeover: Home Edition site ever had.
- Rackspace, one of the industry leaders, and several other industry authorities in web hosting gave us a ton of media attention because this was the first website for ABC's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition to not crash during construction or showing airing. We utilized (at the time) a brand new form of hosting for sites that required a tremendous amount of traffic scalability. This proves the power of our Cloud Hosting Network!
Extreme Statistics for an Extreme Makeover
- 71,000 unique visitors to the site within 1 week!
- 272,000+ page views within 1 week!
- Over 13,000 fans on Facebook!
- Facebook fans in 21 countries and in 9 languages!
- Website visitors from 51 countries in just 1 week
- Females aged 25-34 were the largest fan group, Females 35-44 was second and Females 18-24 was third!
- On average there have been 1,000 active posting fans on the Facebook page.
- Average time spent on the website per visit: 3:58
- Where did most website traffic come from? Facebook: 28.91%, Typed Directly: 27.16%, Pantagraph: 13.08%, Google 7.36%, State Farm: 6.45%
- Most popular page: Volunteer Opportunities: 31,457 pageviews in 1 week, Photo Gallery: 29,447 pageviews in 1 week,
- 5,000 volunteer applications submitted online for 2,000 positions
- $40,000 raised for the family's mortgage
- $50,000 raised for the family's food bank for the homeless
- 2,800 sq ft of incredible new living space for a deserving family
- Average Volunteers per show 500...volunteers for the Montgomery Family, over 10 times that number. Our site and the virality of our social media campaign drew over over 5,000 volunteer submissions for only 2,000 volunteers positions!!
Get started today! One of our
sales staff will contact you within