What is Search Engine Optimization?
Search Engine Optimization is the process of enhancing your website code and content to improve its ranking in the major search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a delicate and complicated process. It involves several major components:
- Defining the most effective keywords and keyphrases
- Enhancing the code on every page of your website to maximize placement
- Improving the text on your website to achieve the optimal keyword density ratio
- Generating inbound links form other influential industry websites
- Developing great landing pages to improve overall exposure for specific keywords
- Constantly optimizing and enhancing the code and text on the site
- Competitive Analysis to keep you one step ahead of the competition
- Meticulusly testing each page, tracking results, and making improvements
- Plus much more
We've found the best way to provide Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services is to offer several packages to suit businesses of all sizes.