- Log in to your BlackBerry Internet Service account for your provider.
- Click 'Profile' along the top of the 'Home Page.'
- Click 'other email accounts' in the 'Email Accounts' section of your profile.
- Click 'Add Account.'
- Enter the information for your Cybernautic Gmail address.
- Email Address: Enter your full email address (including '@yourdomain.com').
- User Name: Enter your username (including '@yourdomain.com').
- Password: Enter your password.
- Re-enter password: Re-enter your password.
- Click 'Submit.'
If your BlackBerry account was successfully configured, you'll see the BlackBerry 'Email Accounts' page. You're finished!
If you receive the message, 'We were unable to configure this mailbox. Please tell us how you access this email account,' verify that you clicked 'Save Changes' after enabling POP in Gmail.
If you don't click 'Save Changes' when you enable POP in Gmail, BlackBerry Internet Service can't access your Gmail messages. Once you've enabled POP in Gmail, add the account in BlackBerry Internet Service again.
Please note that messages sent from your BlackBerry may appear in your mobile device's inbox. This POP behavior is a result of enabling recent mode to ensure that all other POP clients will be able to access your messages. We're aware of this issue, and thank you for your patience while we work to address it.