Do you have a website? If you do, how is it performing in terms of traffic and leads? Do you get enough visitors to your site? if you aren’t getting the traffic you need to your site, we recommend doing any or all three of the following things:
- Go through a site redesign so that your site will comply with modern standards. This will help you rank highly in search results: a poorly coded website will never be found as easily as a professionally coded website that is compliant with modern standards.
- Consider Search Engine Optimization (SEO). This is a process of improving where you stand in search engine rankings so more people will visit your site.
- Think about Pay-Per-Click. This means is that you can bid on keyword phrases that you like and when a user enters one of those phrases in a search, your advertisement will pop up as a sponsored link.
If you’ve got plenty of traffic coming to your site but aren’t seeing as many leads as you’d like, we have some suggestions about that too:
- Use a Content Management System to easily and quickly change and update your site’s content.
- Update or add contact forms to your site. This makes it easy for your customers to contact you through your website.
- Consider re-evaluating the visual appearance of your site. People trust what they see. If your website looks professionally designed, easy to use, and trustworthy, chances are your users will be more likely to contact you over your competitors.
If you’re not sure whether your site is lacking in any of the above areas, ask Cybernautic, or ask your current web designer. Find out if you need to freshen up your webpage to drive more traffic to your site, or to make simple changes that will help you make better use of the traffic you already have.